mardi 7 février 2012

Gore and Visceral Artworks by Nychos

Abduzeedo | Graphic Design Inspiration and Photoshop Tutorials

Nychos is one of these all time recognizable artists, even when he's not doing some gore illustration or wall painting, his technique just got so much particular that you will know instantly know who's the author. Bunnies, splatter, gore scenes and black humor are some recurring themes on his highly detailed pieces.

You should check more of Nychos work, it's definitely worth it, so just check his Website.

About the author

My name is Marcos Torres, I'm Graphic Artist from Porto Alegre, Brasil. You can get to know more about me by acessing my Personal Website or by following me on Twitter: @marcos333. You can also see some of my last projects at my Flickr.

Sponsored Links:

Abduzeedo Inspiration Guide for Designers at Amazon
Sent with Reeder

Sent from my iPhone

Posted via email from Steve Prud'Homme Graphic Design Blog

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire