vendredi 16 décembre 2011

Video Inspiration #48 - Inspiration Overload

Abduzeedo | Graphic Design Inspiration and Photoshop Tutorials

Video Inspiration is a weekly(ish) post where we either feature a specific artist or show a sort of "best of" list of videos we've discovered during the week. Everything here may not be brand new, but we felt it worth sharing with the community. If you have good finds that you'd like to share, please feel free to send your links to nathan@abduzeedo.com with "video inspiration" in the subject line.

Sooo, this week I decided to try something a bit different. I wanted to post a lot more videos under several different sub-headings in the hopes that if one type of video isn't your cup of tea, then another one will be. And if your problem is you just can't get enough great video inspiration, then you'll be in heaven :) These are my favorite finds from this last week. Enjoy!

P.S. I'll be doing my next reader submitted version of VI next Thursday, so keep sending in those submissions!

Have a Very Merry Anti-Christmas

Carol Singers from Treat on Vimeo.

Pole Dance from Treat on Vimeo.

Workshop from Treat on Vimeo.

Christmas Trees from Treat on Vimeo.

Reindeer from Treat on Vimeo.

Interviews & Web Series to Look Out For

HCTN EPISODE 1 : INTRODUCING THE WALLS from Here Comes the Neighborhood on Vimeo.

House Industries: Interview with Ken Barber from Gestalten on Vimeo.

SENSE OF FLYING from Goovinn on Vimeo.

Music Videos

Dave Dixon / Houses of thought from itdrewitself on Vimeo.

Guards "I See It Coming" is Yourstru.ly from Yours Truly on Vimeo.

Short Films

Keloid Trailer - A Short Film by BLR from BLR_VFX on Vimeo.

Goose from Dor Shamir on Vimeo.

Hotdog Hustle from Tom Hunter on Vimeo.

Swing of Change from Swing of Change on Vimeo.

VFX & Motion Graphics

VFX Reel 2011 from Nick Losq on Vimeo.

The Fundamental Elements of Design from Erica Gorochow on Vimeo.

About the author

Hi, my name is Nathan Weller. I'm a Columbus Ohio based artist, blogger and freelance consultant. I manage business development here at Abduzeedo. If you'd like to partner or advertise with us, email me at nathan[@]abduzeedo.com. I also write for some other cool blogs and post everything I write on twitter. If I'm not working then I'm either tinkering around with personal projects or posting cool stuff as I find it on my Tumblr. If you're passionate about art or even an artist yourself, I'd love to connect and learn about what you do :)

Sponsored Links:

Abduzeedo Inspiration Guide for Designers at Amazon
Sent with Reeder

Sent from my iPhone

Posted via email from Steve Prud'Homme Graphic Design Blog

1 commentaire:

  1. I have just installed iStripper, and now I can watch the sexiest virtual strippers on my taskbar.

    RépondreSupprimer