mercredi 12 octobre 2011

Galatic Graffiti Typography by Roid((GraphicDesign, Graphiti))

Abduzeedo | Graphic Design Inspiration and Photoshop Tutorials

We must admit we're getting into the point where tradicional techniques and digital techniques start to blend. I mean, just take a look at the pieces o Roid, one of the MSK crew writers, he's galactic and geometrical style remind us a lot of retro futuristic digital art. Yet, he's not doing this on computer, but on walls.

You can see more pieces from Roid rigth on his Flickr Gallery.

About the author

My name is Marcos Torres, I'm Graphic Artist from Porto Alegre, Brasil. You can get to know more about me by acessing my Personal Website or by following me on Twitter: @marcos333. You can also see some of my last projects at my Flickr.

Sponsored Links:

Abduzeedo Inspiration Guide for Designers at Amazon
Sent with Reeder

Sent from my iPhone

Posted via email from Steve Prud'Homme Graphic Design Blog

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire