vendredi 27 mai 2011

25 gadgets for globetrotters

via Design*Sponge de grace le 25/05/11


With over 28 cities in this fall’s D*S Book Tour, I’m going to need to learn (quickly) how to travel efficiently and comfortably. I’m normally a pretty light packer, but I’m a terrible flyer (white knuckling the whole ride and crying during bad turbulence) and pretty bad when it comes to dealing with travel tech. Namely, I avoid it and just stock up on trashy magazines for the ride. But now that I’ve sworn off gossip magazines, I’m hoping to look into a few new items that will let me listen to music, read and work while I’m in the air. Thankfully, Kate came to my rescue with a roundup of 25 gadgets for globetrotters at the D*S blog at MyLifeScoop. From mobile speakers and phone chargers to laptop locks and portable Wi-Fi devices, this list has got your techy travel needs covered. Click here to check out the full post. Happy travels! xo, grace


Ce que vous pouvez faire à partir de cette page :

Posted via email from Steve Prud'Homme DIY Blog

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire