vendredi 26 février 2010

A very good lemon tart recepies

via Design*Sponge de grace le 26/02/10


I have recently returned from Paris, where I had a momentary lapse of sanity and bought a total of about 50 pieces of porcelain from mud australia, Astier de Villatte, Le Petit Atelier de Paris; a Tod’s Pashmy, and of course…a little hard sided suitcase to carry it all home (NB: The sales in Paris were off the chain this year). Chris Chun was nice enough to hand carry all the way from Australia, two paintings which I purchased last autumn, and I used Pia Jane Bijkerk’s “Paris by Hand” book to guide me through the city. In the evenings, when I sat down to dinner each night with friends, there was always a lemon tart on the menu, so it was serendipity when Marjorie Taylor, of The Cook’s Atelier in Beaune, France, offered to share her recipe for a Lemon Tart with us, right as I was packing to come home from Paris. This one will definitely impress, and I’m tempted to try with other citrus flavors! – Kristina

CLICK HERE for the full Lemon Tart recipe (and more about Marjorie) after the jump!

(more…)



Ce que vous pouvez faire à partir de cette page :

Posted via email from Steve Prud'Homme Food

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire