vendredi 26 février 2010

Special chalkboards

via Design*Sponge de grace le 26/02/10


yesterday i got to record some answers for jaime and erin’s bakery classes and ended up talking about the systems i use to keep my business organized. i found myself talking about some pretty low-fi things, mostly the fact that i keep all my to-do lists on a chalkboard i bought from gosia on etsy a few years ago. something about having that list present in my living room really makes me get things done more quickly. so i’m always happy to see gosia add new pieces to her shop. this week she added some great new vintage frame chalkboards, ranging in price from $38-$108- click here to check them out and shop online. thanks, gosia!





Ce que vous pouvez faire à partir de cette page :

Posted via email from passionfp

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire